So, you know you want to look better but are not sure if treatments offered by a medical spa will do the trick, or if you need to visit a plastic surgeon. This is actually a very common question to have. Fortunately, there are a few things to consider that can make the decision a bit easier.
Medical spa procedures are minimally invasive or noninvasive
Anyone who wants to look better but is not interested in surgery will appreciate that they can receive treatment from a medical spa, without needing to go under the knife. This means:
- No or very little downtime
- No need to take time off work to recover
- Life can proceed like normal after the procedure
There are also numerous benefits to avoiding surgery including:
- Little to no risk of infection
- Noninvasive procedures do not come with a risk of complications
- No risk of a noninvasive procedure causing a negative reaction with a medication, etc.
Medical spa procedures are cheaper too
For some patients, it comes down to simple math. Visiting the plastic surgeon is expensive because of how much is involved with the surgery itself and recovering from it. This is not the case with noninvasive or minimally invasive procedures. As such, spa procedures cost significantly less than anything offered in a plastic surgeon's office.
The results are incredible
Knowing that it costs less money, takes less time and carries fewer risks and side effects, it can be difficult to imagine that a minimally invasive procedure could still be effective. But it is and that's the cool part. It is not necessary to undergo the trauma of surgery to get results.
Technology is largely responsible
Technology and scientific advancements are what make the medical spa procedures possible. For example, light therapy can be used to help patients lose weight and contour their body. It can also be used to improve the appearance of skin and help someone to look more youthful.
There have also been advancements in laser therapies that can achieve similar results. For example, many patients will use laser therapies to improve the tone and texture of their skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, etc. None of this was possible two decades ago.
So, who should visit a medical spa?
We recommend that anyone who wants to look better but does not want plastic surgery to visit our office. Some of the common reasons patients do so are:
- Wanting to reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Needing to lose weight
- Wanting to tone, firm or tightening skin
- Looking to reduce or eliminate sun or age spots
- Seeking a way to even out their skin tone
- Wanting to eliminate fat in difficult areas like behind the arms or under the chin
- Wishing to look younger but unsure how
Now that you know how a medical spa can help you, take the time to schedule an appointment.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with us, call (702) 688-8544. Our office is located in Las Vegas. Call Unicorn Medical Weight Loss & Medi Spa today.